Tiny's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 15 March 2010

Low

I'm tired, I'm weak & despondent.
With every step I take forward, I seem to fall back further behind the starting line.
This so called life is draining me, eroding my faith & belief systems.
Trust has left me desolate & alone no longer able to see, I'm blinded you betrayed me.

The silver lining is out of sight & out of reach.
I'm waiting for the hurt to ease & the pain to cease, but it just grows stronger.
A cancerous growth, swallowing up every morsel of good hiding in the cracks & crevices.

Running on empty with no fuel in my tank, yet driven forward by responsibility, when I just need it to end.
selfish maybe but an alluring way out, no noise, no drama, no one running their mouths.

Sleeps calling but insomnia is on the attack, I want to rest, lay down a final time & never come back, but I can't.
So onwards & forwards until lady luck remembers me, I hopes she hurries because right now I hardly recognise who I'm supposed to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment