Tiny's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 22 March 2010

Changes

Comfortable in the tower of me,
Finding strength and conviction in the real person I want to be.
No longer conforming and pleasing others.
I've set my path and and my journey has already begun.
I'm vitalised in my new discovery I thrilled and about to embark on self discovery fun.

Whilst the sun sets, my star is rising.
The futures bright and myself I'm surprising.
As I'm realising if things need to change, I have to be the catalyst.
No one to hide behind.
This revelation is bliss.

So onwards on upwards I shall travel,
Learning more about me, and finding clues I need to unravel.
Moving at a pace designed only for self.
No longer afraid of what I'll find.
This journey is providing me with peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment