Tiny's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 21 September 2010

First Day at University

Monday 20th September 2010


First day at university was fantastic and gave me a real sense of purpose, I eagerly anticipated every sentence and sentiment that left the course tutors mouth, not being satisfied until I heard the next tidbit of information.

My mood has been very jubilant and my step fortified with confidence, this is the beginning of a new era in the life and times of me, yes that’s right me! I can not believe I am living my dream, the buildings overwhelm me with their grandeur and beauty.

My reservations and fears have now subsided and have been replaced by longing and anticipation. I expect the best from this new venture and intend to give nothing but my most premium efforts. I can not flirt with failure or mediocrity I must excel as this is the path I have chosen and my portal into another existence and better way of life.

The propinquity I feel towards this place its people is something I have never felt before and I am truly thankful that the universe has smiled down on me and blessed me with this most cherished opportunity.

I am extremely grateful & thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment